Friday, November 16, 2012

Little Beauty Haul!

So I needed to pick up a few things.. I am almost out of my Maybelline Volum'Express the Mega Plush (which by the way I LOVE) , also my Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Brown is down to the tip haha you know what I'm talking about to where you will sharpen it to the very end because you love it so much. Also my current black eye liner is just not my favorite, I don't like it at all its the L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.. It smudges when trying to apply it to my eye.. not to mention when i sharpen it, since its so soft it just breaks off in the sharpener. wahh. So I decided i would go back to my favorite eye liner since it came out. Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner its a perfect dupe for Urban Decays 24/7 Eyeliner Pencils.. since I forgot to bring some with me on the plane and apparently packed them up in boxes back in Ohio I have to wait till I can use those again (wahh this sucks big time) and I decided since I'm trying the "Less Is More Method" with my skincare regimen I would try out these Say Yes to Blueberries Facial Wipes! I LOVE BLUEBERRIES! I have heard great things about this brand and this is my first time ever trying it.. Although it is to pricey for some facial wipes 8.99$ geeesh! but we will see how I feel about them.

Have you Hauled anything recently??


Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment