Monday, September 10, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Bad to the Bronze & Tough As Taupe Review and Swatches

So I waited a bit before I bought these, a lot of te time new things come out and people just want it for the hype. So I waited looked up tons of swatches etc. and decided these were the two I would get! I love taupe colors and bronze colors so of course these were perfect!!! They are super creamy!! I do not love these more then my paint pots though!! But these are also fantastic quality for being Drug Store brand. They are about 6-8$ depending on where you get them. Totally worth purchasing! You can use them as a base or alone! The colors are so gorgeous!!!!

Do you have any of the Maybelline Color Tattoos? Are you wanting to get some? And what colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment