Monday, September 10, 2012

Lumene Finland: Matt Touch Deep- Cleansing Peat Mask Review!

So I was at my local drug store and saw this mask, Im not sure why it got my attention? Maybe the colors or the promise it made to tighten my pores and absorb the oil on my face! or maybe its that its from another country? Either one of those would do it for me. I picked this up for 9.99 at my local drugstore! but you could get it from Ulta on sale for only 6.99$ CLICK HERE 
As soon as I got home I tried it out, it smells EXACTLY like a sample I received in My October 2011 Birchbox. The sample was Pangea Organics Facial Mask HERE.. It does smell lighter then Pangea Organics , and the cost difference is massive 6.99-9.99 as opposed to 40$ for the Pangea Organics. There is a slight ounce difference but not bad at all for the price and what your getting 3.4 fl oz in Lumene Finland mask and 4fl oz in the Pangea Organics, which I think is another plus about this product! The texture also is different I remember the Pangea Organics being very chunky and hard to apply to my skin, I would have more product on my fingers from applying it then on my face. BUT with the Lumene Finland Matt Touch Deep-Cleansing Peat Mask its smooth like a mousse, and has little to barely any tiny specks.
This is by far ALOT better then Pangea Organics Facial Mask!
This mask is also Paraben-Free and has over 85% natural ingredients!!
After I used the mask and rinsed it off I did notice a few blotches of redness..they faded after about 5 minutes, but my skin looked pretty fabulous after I used it. It says for best results use 1-2 times a week, and leave on for 10 minutes! Over time you should notice oil absorption and tighter pores!!

Here are some product pictures!



I am loving this product a whole bunch more knowing its alot like the Pangea Organics BUT BETTER and cheaper!!! :)



Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment