Monday, September 10, 2012

Flirt! Blush Swatches and Reviews (All Dolled Up and Pink Tutu)

I picked up two of the Flirt! brand blushes! You can get these from your local Kohl's or online by Clicking HERE! These blushes cost 14.50 each, which used to be the price of a MAC Blush! I chose Pink Tutu and All Dolled Up These brushes have great color payoff! a little goes a long way most definitely, so don't just swirl your brush around all crazy on this blush and then applying it to your face because you will end up looking like a clown. Build up to the color you want with using a little at a time. I don't think I would pay 14.50 again for these blushes, I would rather save my money get another dollar and buy two MAC blushes!! haa ok moving on.
The flash doesn't really do the colors justice it totally takes away the pink and rose in these blushes! making them look more like bronzers, the colors are very gorgeous though. I just think the price is not fitting for the product, but since it is Kohl's everything is overpriced there.

Here are some swatches: The order of the photos goes in this order for the first two: Top row: Left to Right: Natural light(NL), then flash(F). Bottom Row: Natural Light, Natural Light.


(Left to Right)Top Row: NL, F  Bottom Row: NL, NL

(Left To Right) Top Row:NL, NL, Bottom Row: F, NL

Now this one could be a bit confusing although I am hoping you can tell which is flash and which is natural light. Anyways the Left Longer side is flash while the upper right picture is natural light. In the longer left picture and upper right picture : Pink Tutu is the first swatch, it has gold shimmer in it and is a bit more rosey then the one beside it. Next to Pink Tutu, All Dolled Up is swatched its more pink when swatched, it just have a bit of shimmer in it.

Overall I really love these blushes I just don't agree with the price tag.


Would you pick up these blushes? What do you think about them?


Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment