Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Julep Maven Subscription review and swatches

So I heard about this just randomly searching the web, for first time users you can use a code and get your first box for only a penny using the code PENNY :) so you do a little quiz like all the other ones asking questions about style etc. and they have four different style profiles, if you don't like which one you were matched up with you can choose your own! I chose Classic With A Twist I received in my box Julep the best pedi crème ever and two polishes Kate a Soft White Pearl and Rose A Juicy Watermelon red Crème, also two toe separates were included. I do love these crème polishes and the foot crème is great.. I chose this because I don't really have any red polishes in my collection and this would also be my first white polish! But for 20$ a month with the chance of you getting duplicates of a shade or triplicates etc.. I had to cancel. But if you don't mind those things the polish is great quality they applied nicely and evenly I only needed two coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment