Monday, July 16, 2012

July Birchbox Collaboration w/ Glamour


I was very excited to receive my July Birchbox they did a collaboration with Glamour for this box. I watched the Sneak Peak on Youtube! When I received my BirchBox I was excited! but i was very disappointed to notice that they sent me the package of one of the samples WITHOUT the sample in it!!! I love birchbox, I have been subscribed with them for about a year now and a few months! Its definitely a gamble every month with my money but its only 10$ right? I've actually been thinking that 10$ every month could be saved up. I haven't really been very satisfied with the last few months of Birchbox. Not sure whats going on but its just been a let down on the samples. I can say I am only excited about one product from this box. Well lets get into it!








This is the one that came empty!

MOST EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!
OMG GUYS ITS A DOUBLE SIDED LIPSTICK!
TWO DIFFERENT COLORS IN ONE!

Aside from missing this one sample i will say i love receiving  my Birchbox every month! I love receiving new products that i didn't know about and things i can test out so if you are interested here is a link to sign yourself up for one and get more information!






Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

Loving this song right now, seriously been on repeat!! :)

What are you listening to? do you love Pink? the singer of course! but i also love the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment