Monday, July 30, 2012

Essie's New Nail Polish Collection Yogaga

I saw the display for this at my local drugstore a few days ago. They were only displaying four shades: Boxer Shorts, Pilates Hottie, Marathin, and Yogaga. I only chose three of the four I saw, the one I didn't chose was Yogaga the color just didn't appeal to me at all. So here are the swatches:

Marathin is described as a fit rosy pink.

Pilates Hottie is described as a zen light lilac.

Boxer Shorts is described as a winning blue.

I love the names for this! I really want to get a look at the other two nail polishes in this collection I didn't see. Which are Gym Dandy(a motivated greige brown) and Spinning Again(a driven brick red).

You can check out this collection by Essie and many more of Essie's nail polish at www.essie.com

Could be my lighting and flash but Boxer Shorts look like a purplish blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment