Monday, June 25, 2012

Essie Bikini So Teeny Summer 2012 Colllection


without flash

with flash
Essie's Bikini So Teeny is described as a Sparkling Cornflower Blue; the sparkles are very subtle! but I like it, I think its just enough. Blue is my favorite color any shade, any finish etc. So I just love this color and I think its perfect for summer time! I only used two coats, however there are a few tiny spots that I noticed that needed a bit more polish so I would def try three coats and that should do the trick! Essie nail polishes retail for 8$.

Here is a link where you can check out all of Essie's latest nail polish collection Essie Summer Collection 2012 


Have you picked up any of the nail polishes from the Summer Collection? What do you think about the collection? Love it or Hate it?!


Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment