Friday, December 2, 2011

NOTN-Nail Of The Night- Revlon Silver Screen




Let me just say I am a BIG fan of Revlon in general. This nail polish is Silver Screen you can get it at any of your local drugstores for about 4 to 5 $. I love this color, it applied very very well. I used about two coats, it would do good with one coat but i always put two coats for a just in case kind of thing.  Underneath Silver Screen I am wearing a Revlon Base Coat(which i will be putting up a review soon) and over top Silver Screen I appied Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat you can also get that at any Drugstore. 


This color is definitely a great color for this season because its metallic/color and also very sexy for a night out.


Whats your nail of the night? NOTN




Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment