Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Got That Natural Flare

 In the Semi Precious Collection by MAC there are 5 Cremesheen Glasses. This was my first time ever trying Cremesheen glasses because words couldn't explain the love I have for my MAC lipglasses. Now that I have discovered Cremesheen Glass, lipglass may now be runner up in my lip love life. Natural Flare is a light caramel nude and costs 18.50 US$ for .09 oz, pretty pricey yes my thoughts exactly. These bad boys are definitely worth the shelling out the cash on, if you compare it to lipglass from MAC it is NOT sticky at all. To me its like im wearing colored chapstick, its amazing how smooth they apply.  MAC doesn't put in the description that there is a slight shimmer to it, its hardly noticeable for me but its there and it glistens so beautifully in the sun.
I am not one for wearing the brown, or nude tone lipsticks or lipglosses but after this I'm in love. Out of all the Cremesheen glasses I have from this collection, Natural Flare is the one I reach for the most.










Do you love brown, mocha or nude lipsticks/lipglosses? Did you dislike the color before you found a product you loved in that color and your now hooked also? Did you get anything from the Semi Precious Collection? Is there anything you are lemming for from this collection?






Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment