Saturday, June 25, 2011

Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil- Oil Slick, Whiskey, & Rockstar




    Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils are known for being long lasting, water proof and yes 24/7 wear. I will just be very frank from the beginning I LOVE Urban Decay :). You will find that out later. I tend to use these pencils under my lower lash line, because that is the first place where my make-up smears, and starts to travel down my eye (uggh!) I have the travel size eye pencils because they are just so cute and tiny, plus easy to carry around. I could easily fit these bad boys in my pockets.

  The regular sized Glid-On pencils are 18.00$ and Urban Decay has approximately 20 different colors. Another great thing about Urban Decay is they are Cruelty Free Products HELLLO anything I can use that wasn't tested or used on animals makes my heart all warm & fuzzy! In case any of you are wondering I read through the ingredients in these and there are no Parabens.  When I swatched these and they set on my hand, I had to scrub, scrub, scrub to get the eyeliner to fade, JUST fade that is all. I might need a brillo pad to get the rest off..haaa just kidding I wouldn't use a brillo pad on my hand!

You can also get the Jet Set duo which includes two travel size 24/7 Glide-On pencils in two different colors for 15.00$.

  You can purchase Urban decay products in stores or online at www.urbandecay.com or www.sephora.com

 Happy Shopping!




Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment