Monday, June 27, 2011

MAC Surf Baby- My Paradise

This blush is perfect for that gorgeous summer look, the Hibiscus flower is a gold overspray and will eventually disappear. But while it lasts you get a gorgeous shimmery peach blush, and  I cannot get enough of this blush. It SOLD OUT extremely fast as soon as it became available on line and I can see why! Its Limited Edition as all of MAC season/holiday collections are, and it cost 28.00$ Its size is pretty huge (.31oz), so it will last you for a long time..depending on how much you use blush. haaa. 


When I first applied this to my cheeks it was love, I felt like I was in a MAC Blush heaven which is why it is so fitting the name for this blush is My Paradise there are no other words to describe how amazing it is, as well as its already chosen name does. This blush to me is more of a coral peach color, it kind of remind me of Peachykeen but not exactly!


If you haven't gotten this, and missed it on line when it SOLD OUT, I recommend trying Ebay most of the time its really overpriced (but it is Limited Edition) so if its something you really really want I say go for it. Just make sure you find a seller that is HIGHLY rated and has good reviews/comments/feedback because nobody likes getting jipped!! haa I know I sure don't. I know you guys are like "Enough already, I want some dang pictures!" 
Well I will give you want you want!! :)






 
The Flower is just so gorgeous I don't even want touse I JUST WANT TO LOOK AT IT! 


(Swatch on my cheek)

Did you get anything from the MAC Surf Baby Collection? Do you think its better then MAC's  last year collection for summer To The Beach? What did you like/dislike about the Mac Surf Baby Collection?


Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! and like it will actually look good on my medium/darker skin.

    ReplyDelete