Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Wanna See Your Peacock- Urban Decay Preen Palette

"Preen yourself with this fanciful array of shades...perfect for birds both daring & demure."- Urban Decay Cosmetics


The Preen Palette is nothing shy of colorful, vivid & fun colors. Included are 6 eye shadows, 1 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, and 1 Eyeshadow Primer Potion. When I first saw this palette I went googoo gaga! This palette initially costs 30$ but it was on sale for 10$, I tried to find it on the Urban Decay Cosmetics site but they took it down. So this palette is no longer available for purchase unless you find it at a Sephora store, or on Ebay(of course, everything is on ebay). 


The casing for this palette is gorgeous, its a solid matte black color with foil artwork of a peacock on the front, and inside is artwork of peacock feathers and a handy mirror for easy application.The eyeshadows included in this kit are very pigmented, it includes: Snatch(peachy pink with glitter), Mildew (olive mossy hunter green), Flash(purple shimmer), Painkiller(turquoise shimmer), Smog(deep golden brown), Toasted(light metallic taupe). Snatch is from the Midnight Cowboy Palette & Book of Shadows Vol. 3, Toasted is from the Naked Palette, Smog is also from the Naked Palette & Book of Shadow Vol. 3. & Vegan Palette, Mildew is from the Dangerous Palette & Ammo Shadow box... If I continued it would be long and frustrating.  All of these colors are very pigmented, as are all of UD's eyeshadows.


Urban Decay is constantly repromoting  their shades in every palette/shadow box they come out with. Its great to see the colors you love so much but there is a limit, and I would LOVE to see some new, even more amazing colors from Urban Decay! Who's with me?! (crowd cheers WE ARE!!). You could do so many looks with this palette it is mind numbing! 


Urban Decay's EyeShadow Primer Potion is THE best, and I mean THE best I have tried other stuff, it just wasn't living up to UD's eye primer. When ever I use this eye primer my eye shadow/eyeliner lasts ALL DAY without creases and without fading. The 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero(black) is most certainly 24/7, I wear it on my lower lash lines because that is the first place my makeup smudges, and this lasts all day for me without the unwanted smudging that may occur.






Eye Primer Potion in Original

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

From Left to right: Toasted, Smog, Painkiller, Flash, Mildew,& Snatch



Would you want this palette if Urban Decay didn't take it off their website? Which colors are your favorite ? Anything you already own? What kind of colors would you like to see Urban Decay come out with?








Love & Lipstick, Alyssa






Simply for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

  1. I don't want that palette- I NEED IT!!!! I mean the eyeliner alone would be like 10 bucks right? and I mean even the before sale price is a super bargain. and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete