Thursday, June 30, 2011

Green Way to Store Your Makeup Brushes

Its always great when you find ways to reuse things you wouldn't typically think are reusable! My brushes are usually laying all over the place, I lose them and don't remember where I put there. So I've been trying to figure out a way to store my brushes without messing up the brush itself or flattening it when it should be fluffy. So I started laying them on my bathroom sink which ended up being an even bigger hassle then I imagine because they took up more space then I had anticipated!! So I rummaged all around my house for something I could use that would store them in a convient, space saving, non-time consuming way.


I found this big plastic bag filled, and I mean FILLED with baby food jars(yes I have a son Kelvin) and I thought these are PERFECT for my brushes. I sit this on the corner of my bathroom sink, it makes it much easier to access my brushes, store them and put them away without any hassle. I love reusing things.




What do you do with or use during your makeup routine that is green? Did you do your daily dose of Green today?




GO GREEN! Help our Earth stay healthy!!!


Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment