Thursday, June 9, 2011

Essie Grow Stronger, Say WHAAAA?!


So my nails are very brittle, weak, and yes dry as sad as it is to say.  So I'm on the hunt to find a nail polish that actually works. I stopped by my local drugstore and I was searching and searching and didn't really see anything that I thought was for my nail type or that would work for me.
  Then its like a bright light emerged around this nail polish and a choir started signing "hallejulah!" and there is was Essie Clinical Strength Grow Stronger Fortifying Growth Treatment for Soft, Weak nails. Let's just say I loveeee me some Essie nailpolish. It guarentees that you will have 30% stronger nails and up to 29% longer nails in 5 days. ONLY FIVE DAYS?! say what?! I couldn't believe what I was reading, so I grabbed it and ran to the checkout, as soon as I got home i cleaned off my current nailpolish at the time, and put on two fresh coats of Essie's grow stronger nail treatment. If you do two coats its clear, 3-4coats its a light light baby pink. I applied the nail treatment 2 times a day.

  As the days progressed I noticed a huge difference in my nails, they were looking whiter and much healthier, and they were definitely growing not by much, but more then they do without Essie's help. Im no longer seeing my nails constantly cracking and breaking. They look fantastic and I have got to say you'd be jealous :p haa just kidding.

I am very satisfied with this product and I will continue to use it!

Love & Lipstick,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. just purchased this product and found your review. hope you keep us posted on the continued progress! thanks for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete