Monday, June 13, 2011

Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials


       I have become very addicted  to skincare products, home remedies etc. I cannot get enough of it, I'm always looking for the next best thing. Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Skin Care Line is so far the best I've tried. The Southernwood scent is very pleasant, I actually enjoy it more then I thought I would. I have been using these products for about 3 months and counting, the first thing I do every morning and night is my skincare regimen, it is how I start and finish my day. If your not washing and moisturizing your face morning and night, then you are not doing whats best for your skin, skin lasts as long as you take care of it.
       Now onto the products I purchased, these were the three that really got my attention.
1.Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub- I mean hello?! the name says it all Detoxifying and Scrub, when you hear Scrub I'm sure some of you are worried its to harsh and rough on your skin? right! but no this feels fabulous when I rub it into my skin, after I wash it off my face feels renewed and has a healthy glow.I can't help but smile at myself :)

2. Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 30- First off, I am pale, and tend to burn easily so an SPF in my moisturizer is VERY very important to me. This stuff has that same southernwood scent I'm starting to love more and more every time I use this. My face soaks it right up, it doesn't sit on my face or leave it greasy/shiny! Plus it includes Vitamins A, C & E.

3.Smart Essentials Nighttime Moisture Infusion- This also has Vitamins A,C & E. Smells of Southernwood, and with this a little goes a long way, I just take a little bit on the palm of my hand and it covers my whole face/neck. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks healthy and hydrated, which makes me PROUD.

I mean who doesn't want great looking skin? It won't just happen over night(well with Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials ANYTHING is possible ;p)  but you have to work for it, take care of your skin.
If you are trying to find the moisturizer or face wash for you I would recommend this advice:

1. Smell- its very important you find something with a smell you can bare or one that doesn't have a smell.
2. SPF- THIS IS THE KEY THING. Its good for your skin, protects your skin from UVA/UVB rays, slows down the wrinkle process.
3. Ingredients- Make sure your not getting something that you are allergic to.
4. Vitamins
5. If you get a Scrub, make sure it is a gentle one, that isn't harsh on your skin
6. Also Price, you don't have to spend 30$+ for good skin care products!
7. Is the packaging convenient or just not practical? Because when that happens it because more like a hassle to take care of your skin and you don't want to think of it that way.
8. Check out your local drug stores(you'd be surprised what great things you could find there)

Well I hope my tips were in some way useful to you, I can't stress enough how important it is to take care of your skin Healthy skin is Happy Skin :D so be kind and moisturize. ALSO don't forget your neck!!!



Love & Lipstick,
 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment